Article 1 (Introduction)
The following terms and conditions govern this website owned and operated by Ys Net Inc, and the services provided herein. (Hereafter, Terms and Conditions)
The use of this website and the services provided herein requires agreement with all Terms of Service. By using this website, you consent to the terms and conditions in accordance with the Terms of Service.
Article 2 (Terms and Definitions)
The following terms and definitions shall be applicable to the Terms of Service.
- "Website" The Official Shenmue 3 website owned and operated by Ys Net Inc.
- "Services" Any and all services provided by the company in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- "Member" Any person or entity that consents to the Terms and Conditions to receive services provided by the company.
- "Company" Ys Net Inc.
Article 3 (Services and the Company’s Role)
The Services provided are for crowdfunding, and for the pre-sale of Shenmue Ⅲ and related items.
Article 4 (Transaction Formalization)
All transactions via the internet, including but not limited to, funding transactions enacted by a Member, funding transaction confirmations, discontinuations of membership, the transaction will be made binding once the Company’s server has received and processed the information.
Article 5 (Membership)
- A person or entity who wishes to become a member (Applicant), shall do so by consenting to observe the Terms of Service, and by providing all information set forth by the Company (hereafter, Registration Information) in the proscribed manner.
- Membership application shall be concluded with the reception of the Company’s consent upon the completed Website reward purchase, at which point the provisions set forth in the Terms of Service governing the Services shall become binding, whereby the Member may utilize the Services as determined by the Company.
- The Company may deny an Applicant membership, or revoke membership from a Member if any of the following are applicable.
- Qualification for membership has been denied in the past.
- False, incorrect, or incomplete Registration Information was submitted.
- The Member or Applicant interferes, causes harm, or is deemed by the Company to potentially interfere or cause harm with the Company’s operations or services, or other Member’s use of the Website or Services.
- For any other reason where the Company deems the Registration application unfit for approval.
Article 6 (Communications and Notifications)
Information concerning the Services, notifications concerning system maintenance, and other communications from the Company to the Member, will be delivered by Email or by other means as determined by the Company. Communications or notifications sent from the Company to the Member will be deemed as delivered per the Member’s registered contact information.
Article 7 (Notifications of Changes, etc.)
Changes to the Registration Information that the Member submitted to the Company at the time of application, shall be done so promptly, and by the prescribed method as set forth by the Company.
Article 8 (Handling of Personal Information)
- The Member shall agree to, in advance, with the Registration Information and Personal Information policies set forth in this article.
- The Member may request to disclose, delete, revise, or suspend their registered Personal Information. Upon verification of the Member’s identity, the Company act promptly to take the requested action.
Article 9 (Prohibited Acts by Members)
- Upon utilization of the Services, the Member shall not engage in the following.
- Use the Services for illegal or unlawful acts.
- Infringe upon intellectual property, image, publicity, or other rights.
- Engage in acts that would cause loss or damage to other Members, the Company, or third parties.
- Engage in acts contrary to public order and morality.
- Violate any law, regulation or the Terms of Service.
- Attempt to profit from the Services, despite the absence of approval from the Company.
- Interfere with the operation of the Services.
- Discredit or defame the Services.
- Register with falsified information.
- Dishonestly use the Services.
- Engage in any other act the Company deems inappropriate.
- In the event of a conflict with any of the prohibited acts listed in the preceding items, the Company shall revoke the offending Member’s membership.
- In the event of a conflict with any of the prohibited acts listed in this article, the offending Member shall compensate the Company for any damage suffered as a result of the offenses.
Article 10 (Indemnifications)
- There is the possibility there may be delays in the game development and reward shipping.
- Game content, reward design, etc. may be subject to change.
- The Company, in performance of the Services, is under no obligation to offer compensation or to extend a purchase agreement for misquoted information arising from Email delays, undelivered mail, or typographical errors (including, but not limited to price or quantity errors) on the Services pages, as a result of a computer system failure, or other damage incurred for any cause.
- The Company is under no obligation to compensate Members for damage arising from, or in relation to, the use of their computer, connections, or software.
- The Company shall bear no communication costs arising from the Member’s use of the Services.
- The Company shall make no warranty protecting against damage caused by computer viruses or other harmful programs when the Member uses the Services.
- The Member shall utilize the Services with the understanding that there may be taxes associated with the use of the Services. The Company is in no way involved in any respect to this taxation, and the confirmation of the applicability or amount thereof shall be the sole responsibility of the Member.
- Excepting the event of deliberate and gross negligence on the part of the Company, the Company shall not compensate the Member for loss of income; award indirect, special or consequential damages; or pay attorney’s fees. Even if the Company should bear responsibility, the Company shall not be liable to compensate the Member for damages above the total amount that the person who has entered into the purchase contract has paid in for the services.
Article 11 (Governing Law and Judicial Jurisdiction)
- The construction, validity, and interpretation of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Japan.
- In of any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the agreed court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 12 (Changes to the Terms and Conditions)
The Company may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time. The revised Terms and Conditions shall become effective from the time of the changes. Furthermore, in the event a Member uses the Services after a revision of the Terms and Conditions, the Member shall consent to the revised Terms and Conditions.
Article 13 (Terms of Service)
In the event some or part of the provisions of the Terms of Service are found invalid, it shall not affect the efficacy of the other provisions, and the remaining regulations shall remain in effect.
Article 14 (Pre-order Purchasing)
- Customers shall, through the use of the Services, be able to purchase items from the Company.
- When placing an order, the customer, upon confirmation of their inputted and registered delivery address, order information, etc., will, by clicking the button to place the order, receive an electronic notification for an “order dispatch” from the Company, which will form a binding contract and serve as the customer’s acceptance of the purchase contract.
Article 15 (Refunds)
- The customer shall be eligible for a refund up to 14 days after the order date. Refunds will not be given after the 14 day period.
- In the event of bad faith or gross negligence on the part of the Company, this article shall not apply.
Article 16 (Purchase Returns and Exchanges)
Purchase returns and exchanges shall be limited to damages during delivery, product defects, errors in shipping, or other causes attributable to the Company. It shall be noted that requests for exchanges may not be granted because of a lack of inventory. In that event, the Company shall refund the payment price of the product.
Article 17 (Suspension of Services)
In the event of a discontinuance of Services, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Members or third parties either in whole or in part due to the reasons set forth below.
- When performing computer maintenance or inspections.
- In the event of fire, power failure, natural disaster, or other state of emergency, rendering the operation of the Services impossible.
- In war, civil unrest, insurrection, riots, labor disputes, etc. rendering the operation of the Services impossible.
- When the Services cannot be provided because of unauthorized access, viruses, or other computer system malfunction.
- When the Services cannot be provided because of law or regulation.
- For other reasons determined unavoidable by the Company.
Article 18 (Changes or Discontinuation of Services)
The Company may change or discontinue Services at the Company’s discretion.
Article 19 (Changes to the Terms of Service)
- The Company may change the Terms of Service at any time.
- In the event the Company changes the Terms of Service, the Company will inform the Members through the Website as necessary.
- Based on the preceding paragraph, during the period as determined by the company from the date of the notice of revision to the Terms of Service (if no period is stated, the period shall be one week), the Member elects not to discontinue their membership, or has utilized the Services, the Member is deemed to have agreed to the revisions of the Terms of Service, and the revised Terms of Service shall take effect.